Wednesday 17 December 2014

What have I learned from the audience feedback.


Feedback on digipak design 1

Feedback on digipak design 2
Feedback on final digipak design
Feedback on magazine design 1




Feedback on magazine advert 2




Audience Feedback on Rough Cut 2 and rough cut 3

This looks like a very good music video, improvements would be that some of the shots seem to drag, so to cut them down a little bit,
another improvement would be to sync the first clip of the girl singing, as its not quite on point, also that the shots seem really dark, i understand its to reflect the song but its a bit hard to watch,

It's really good I like the filter all is old say is the lyrics are slightly out with Anna's lip syncing but that's it really good!

Its good only criticism is that Anna's miming is really bad

The only thing I could think of would be some interaction between Anna and the main character
 
We have taken into account all the feedback that we have received from a varied sample of friends, family, peers and teachers. Having listened carefully to their comments, we have produced our final designs.
The most important feedback that we gained was that the music video, the digipak design and the magazine advert should all be closely related in design, so that the three products linked together. From my research into my chosen genre of punk rock bands, I learnt that this linking of products is stereotypical of the genre. As a group we worked hard to achieve this link between the products and I am very pleased with the results. I feel that all three are linked by the same concepts and ideas and these are incorporated into the designs.
I feel that my studies of other products from punk rock bands was invaluable in these designs. I feel that our designs are very much in accordance with stereotypical representations, both in design and in colour.





This is our final music video. We took on board all of the feedback we were given which allowed us to make a product that appealed to our target audience.

No comments:

Post a Comment